HW Creativity

It is much better to know the interest of the customer and what is going on their mind throw the social media. I can say from my personal experience that most of the time I get recommendation form the social media about my desired products. Most of the time it pop up with the brand I reviewed earlier and with my preference. 
From the opposite direction, it is really benefited for those who are doing the online business as they can grab the opportunity to know their customer by seeing their previous search and preferences. To be a great online provider it is important to be honest and transparent with the consumer. The more transparent is the provider they can earn more trust from their consumer. Moreover it can be good way to know what is in the mind of consumer by asking them the true review form the consumers. Through this a consumer can easily communicate with the provider and the relationship between them can be better than previous. By posting a video about the satisfaction and dissatisfaction by the consumer is another way to appreciate and giving the provider idea to improve their creativity.
It is true that by social media consumer and provider relationship going to improve day by day. As we all know creativity has no limit the more the days passing it is improving day by day. So provider are applying new technologies and software to improve their creativity. And indeed it became more advance compare to our previous market.  

Citation:
“MultiBrief: How User-Generated Content Can Improve Your Social Media Marketing     Strategy.” MultiBriefs, exclusive.multibriefs.com/content/how-user-generated-content-can-improve-   your-social-media-marketing-st/marketing.

Comments

  1. Hello Pinky,

    In social media, so many sponsored ads come when ever I try to look for certain things such as clothes, or products. I think it really helps a lot because sometimes I spend hours trying to see items online but I don't like them, but as soon as I go on social media, ads pop up showing me something to my preference and at the end I do purchase them. It helps us as consumers but also for the producers for their business.The producers can get many customers that way, especially if they can show that they care. And the main way to do that is by getting feedback. I am happy to be having all these options available to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy

New Media in Tomorrow

P2P