Social Networking Sites

Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn is my most visited social sites so far. All of them are used for my social networking platform. Though I have more social networking platform like Whats app and Viber. But I usually use those 4 most of the time. Some of them helping me to know my friends, society, politics, economics and some of them help me to build up my career sites.
Facebook, which is used to build up a continuous relationship as in this app people share their picture, videos and their interests too. One of the special features of the Facebook is that it helps to do the business too with new feature "market place" where people can easily buy and sell their products withe near by people.
Instagram is a similar page like Facebook  but it much popular for its photo sharing and editing activities.For the similarities it is also used for marketing for the various products and communicating with the freiens. But mostly people use for its photo editing features.This is the most updated version of communication.A few years ago people used to be dependent on Facebook rather than any social sites but nowadays people are more attentive to Instagram.
Linked is a professional platform for the people. It helps to build the network with professionals whom people really wanted to connect socially and wanted to know more the reasons about their succeess. As a graduating senior I really wanted to know more and explore people, so i found it really helpful. The special features I really like in it is that it have a platform "Jobs" where people sometime post the jobs. And sometimes recruiter tried to talk with interested people after observing their profile.
Twitter is really formed place as people showing there idea in few words. This is the place people can really build up social networking directly. It helps to post any important information and can spread them fastest way. The special factor is that people express thoughts in really small word and retweet their words. This is the app I do not use much. But for the course purpose I started using it again may be after 2 years.

Comments

  1. Hi Pinky,

    I too, use all of the same platforms you described above - in particular Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. I used to use snapchat and vine back when they were a thing but died out over time and became useless. Each platform has it's own unique purpose in my life. Nonetheless, I primarily use Twitter out of all of the sites because of the convenience and it's not owned by Facebook and I can talk about whatever I want, how I want. It's become a place to find empowerment and stay connected with people I meet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy

New Media in Tomorrow

P2P