Advice

As a senior student of Baruch College, I feel there is always some information gap between student and administration. I mean whenever I needed help with some deadline to meet for taking , dropping or switching classes, there are most of the time a dilemma. Obviously in our registration time it is a big headache for us, when we do not get chance to register with our desirable professor. Though registration problems are not only problem, whenever we need advisement for career or classes we have to wait for a long time appointment. Sometimes people from foreign country need advisement so that they could understand their path.
Problems I said first to mean that there is always a convenient way to help student. Our social media and lot of new media sections are available to help student with unique way. I can definitely say that most of the students are some kind of habit to check their social media. If they find the newer way to improve their social sites and keep updating their upcoming events and posts then student will be more beneficial.
My suggestion would be as a worker for improving social media is that I will keep track with all the administration and register or some of the office where student directly communicate. And I will keep posting all the updated information almost all the social media.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy

New Media in Tomorrow

P2P